Acceptable Use Policy
Use of Sensity Offerings
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP”) describes actions that Sensity Systems Inc. (“Sensity”) prohibits when any party uses the Sensity SDK, any Sensity API (including any API Data) or the Sensity Services (collectively, the “Sensity Offerings”). Capitalized terms used but not defined in this AUP shall have the meanings given such terms in the Sensity Developer Agreement or the Sensity Application Services Provider Agreement, as applicable. The following list provides examples of prohibited conduct and should not be considered exhaustive. You agree not to, and not to allow any third parties to, engage in any the following activities:
- Use the Sensity Offerings for any unlawful, invasive, infringing or fraudulent purpose or to violate the legal rights of others;
- Launch or facilitate a denial of service attack on any Sensity Offering or otherwise adversely impact the availability and reliability of the Sensity Offerings;
- Intentionally distribute viruses, worms, trojan horses, corrupted files or any other malicious, harmful or deleterious programs;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, decrypt or create derivative works of the Sensity Offerings (except as and only to the extent any such restriction is prohibited by Applicable Law or to the extent as may be permitted by licensing terms governing use of open-sourced components or sample code);
- Test or reverse engineer the Sensity Offerings in order to find limitations and vulnerabilities or circumvent any use limitations (such as private APIs and rate limits) in the Sensity Offerings;
- Access the Sensity Services or API Data using anything other than a Sensity API;
- Attempt to bypass or break any security mechanism in the Sensity Offerings or to access the Developer Account or use the Sensity API Key of another;
- Execute any form of network monitoring that will intercept data not intended for you;
- Export or import software, technical information, encryption software, or technology in violation of international or regional export control laws;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others; or
- Take any action to encourage or promote any activity prohibited under this AUP.
Consequences of Violating this Policy
Sensity may, but is not required to, monitor your compliance with the terms of this AUP. Violations of this AUP may result in suspension or termination of your access to the Sensity Offerings or legal action. You may also be required to pay for the costs of investigation and any remedial action related to your violations of this AUP.
Reporting Violations of this Policy
Sensity requests that any known or suspected violations of this AUP be sent to email@example.com. Please provide a detailed description of the violation, including the date and time of the violation, any information about the identity of the party responsible for the violation, the specific actions that resulted in the violation, and any supporting documentation.
Changes to this Policy
Sensity may change this AUP from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review this AUP whenever you access the Sensity Services, the Sensity API or otherwise interact with the Sensity Offerings to stay informed about acceptable uses of the Sensity Offerings and the ways you can help protect the health of the Sensity ecosystem.