We Believe in the Unbounded Flow of Information. We Believe that Access is a Human Right, Not a Privilege. We Believe that a Connected Community is a Stronger Community. We Believe in the Power of Technology to Bring Us Together Rather than Pull Us Apart.
A Unified Business Solution
The Verizon Digital Kiosk provides a business solution that enhances communities. The Digital Kiosks are:
- Street-smart, providing a network of public information, safety and emergency assistance;
- Technology hubs that unify an individuals ability to engage with the community, the Internet and local services at any time;
- Financially transformative, through a business model that turns cost centers to revenue generators, for its customers; and
- The new fabric of 21st century communities, including free Wi-Fi, way-finding and contextual mapping, credible news and information, community guides, e-commerce and public safety.
Broadcast dynamic information for communities.
- 46” High-Brightness LCD Displays
- Interactive Community Information
- Map, Wayfinding & Real-Time Transit Schedules
- Weather & Other Outdoor Sensor Data
- LED Ticker & Light Ring
Free Wi-Fi. Improved mobile coverage. E-commerce enabled.
- Always Free Public Wi-Fi (Gigabit+)
- Enhanced Cellular Services via 4G & LTE
- Phone Service with Microphone & Webcam
- Mobile Devices Charging Station
- E-Commerce Enabled (Apple Pay, Google Wallet, Tap-to-Pay)
Emergency information and services, available to all people, all of the time.
- Two-Way, Real-Time, Emergency Calling (911 / 311)
- Emergency Notifications
- Vibrant Street Lighting
- Public Safety Information Highly Visible & Always Accessible
- Security / PTZ Camera (Front & Back)
- Emergency Back-Up
- Comprehensive Privacy & Industry Leading Network Security
Interactive software experience for 21st century communities.
- Hyper-Local Deals & Targeted Advertising
- Locate Nearby Attractions, Parks & Public Spaces
- Neighborhood News including Real Estate Listings, School Information & Event Calendar
- Community Sign-Ups, Job Boards, and Volunteering Opportunities
- Historical Information on Local Community
- Companion Mobile App