Sensity is looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join a dynamic team in Sunnyvale, CA.
In this position you will work closely with the sales and business development team to develop sales through our strategic channel partners. The ideal candidate will be an evangelical sales person who can initiate, develop and build lasting relationships with our channel partners. We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive who is smart, who has proven experience landing and growing new and existing account revenue with 7 figure deals, and who has experience selling directly to large, complex organizations.
If you like to be considered for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Develop a robust and well-qualified sales pipeline in close coordination with 1-3 strategic channel partners.
- Develop and nurture relationships with the product management and sales teams within the strategic channel partner(s).
- Support the channel partner(s) throughout every step of the sales process to ensure they are successful in delivering on revenue targets for Sensity products and services.
- Identify, reach and influence key decision makers and all influencers and stakeholders with our channel partners.
- Work closely with senior executives to set strategies and execute on tactics for closing business with prospective clients.
- Work cross-functionally within Sensity and the channel partner(s) teams to structure and propose detailed multi-year business relationships.
- Meet and exceed channel partner(s)’s sales objectives for Sensity products and services.
Skills and Experience:
- You have a BA/BS and a MBA or relevant experience preferred.
- You have a minimum of 5-10 years direct solution sales experience, selling SaaS and/or enterprise products to VP, SVP, and C-Level Executives. Experience selling through large, strategic partners is a plus.
- You love working with clients, understanding their personalities and their business needs, and delivering world-class programs to meet these needs.
- You thrive when given the opportunity to grow business with a client, and can set and execute on a multi-year growth strategy with the client.
- You have demonstrated the ability to manage and exceed expectations.
- You understand that delivering exceptional customer experiences is critical to long term success in sales.
- You spend your time thinking about what a client might want and how you might be able to help them.
- You function well in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for delivering results is set high.
- You feel as comfortable on the road as in the home office and know that you’ll need to travel 50%+ to meet your objectives.
- You are passionate about the Internet of Things and how it can help change the world.
- You have an impeccable record of carrying challenging sales quotas and meeting/exceeding annual goals for complex and innovative offerings.