Application Developer Support Champion
This is a very critical customer facing role where you will work with a broad range of stake holders both within an organization and outside of the organization. This position is part of a newly formed Cloud Services group reporting to the Director of Cloud Services.
- REST API, stateless and session based.
- Security: Internet security, SSL, HTTPS, TLS, DTLS, Auth etc.
- Technology Stack: ZeroMQ, Node4J, Cassendara, Neo4J, ELK, MQTT etc.
- Cloud Services: AWS
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Diagnose customer needs, guide them on how to use Sensity API with sample code
- Prototype scenario customer is building so that we can guide customer and create win-win for both customer and Sensity
- Formulate best practices to be deployed continuously across customers
- Own and manage the developer sandbox environment ensuring developer use cases can be achieved
- Administer developer licenses and permissions across developers and production environments
- Production support for application providers, monitoring APIs & data
- Provide technical support to application developers using API framework
- Track and drive resolution/improvements to API defficiences
- Document developer FAQs and maintain the knowledge base
Skills & Ideal Experience:
- 8-10 years related experience, ideally in a fast-paced, growing start-up company
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of REST API(s)
- Excellent understanding of HTTP(S), various RFC, keep-alive, HTTP return codes, caching, cookies, various HTTP headers, forward and reverse proxy etc.
- Working knowledge of internet security, API Authentication, SSL, HTTPS, TLS, DTLS etc.
- Excellent understanding of various web/application servers - tomcat/apache, nginx, IIS, jboss etc. and its configuration management
- Demonstrated experience working with customer from inception to delivery
- Previous experience working on various tool sets both on client side and server side (application logs, access logs etc.) to debug, analyze API/application from issues to performance perspective
- Prior experience as part of customer application development architecture process, with ability to guide customer on building low latency application etc.
- Knowledge in API/SaaS domain working closely with product management and customer side engineering teams
- Ability to take customer feedback to engineering/product management teams and insert influence in the development cycle
- Previous work in one of the public clouds: AWS (preferable), Rackspace, google cloud etc.
- Self Starter with excellent oral and written communication skills and in particular working with customers.
- Results-oriented, collaborative professional with ability to work successfully in a matrixed organization
- Clear communicator who is very conductive to working in a team environment and helps lift team spirit
- Grit, drive and a strong feeling of ownership
- Innovative professional with a bias towards action rather than simply maintaining status quo
To apply, click here.